Friday, October 7, 2011

Get Ready!


This is it. The breath before the plunge. Getting ready and taking a deep breath before jumping into a freezing cold mountain lake.

Yeah, I couldn't resist.

I'm not actually jumping into mountain lakes this week, though that would be AWESOME! No, I'm getting ready for some serious real life craziness.

Crazy plan #1- FALL BREAK!
Tents. Food. Guys. Wilderness. Enough said.
Over the next few days I'll be driving across parts of Texas and camping out. Where? I'll let you know. To quote what is pretty much the best movie ever-
Miguel: "We don't have a map."
Tulio: "We don't have a plan."
Chel: "That's what makes it interesting"



Crazy plan #2- TOUGH MUDDER!
10 miles of mud, barbed wire, flames, and potentially deadly obstacles. So easy, I'm debating doing it in a hula skirt. :) (Only seriously)

Crazy plan #3- VOLUNTEERING!
So many choices, I'm trying to find the best group to get involved with on a weekly basis
-1st Presbyterian's Service program
Or somewhere else that I haven't looked at yet. I'm not sitting on a lot of extra free time, but this seems like something important enough to get involved in.

There will be follow up pictures and maybe videos of all this stuff in the coming week!


No comments:

Post a Comment