Sunday, October 23, 2011

Skeeter the Squirrel


Yesterday, Michelle and I met the boldest squirrel I have ever seen at Rice. We were walking out towards Hermann Park, when a squirrel walked straight up the sidewalk towards us. I resisted the urge to chase him, and he apparently resisted all normal survival instincts to flee in terror. I reached out to get his attention, and he just walked right over to my hand and checked it out for food.


Fortunately, we had a loaf of bread for sandwiches, which definitely caught his attention.

Why hello there!

What? Is that bread? o.O

Can I have some? Can I have it PLEASE?

Nom nom nom...

We decided to name him Skeeter, after the MASSIVE SWARMS OF ANNOYING BUGS TAKING OVER CAMPUS! :P



Quite the entertaining start to a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment