Thursday, October 20, 2011

Silence

Someone recently pointed out that my blog has not been updated for a while now. The truth is, I have been conducting an experiment measuring the sound of silence in electronic media.
Just kidding, I was mostly just procrastinating.
Rather than waiting for time to appear in my schedule of 15 hours work days to write an in-depth description of the rest of fall break, which has been slowing me down, I'm going to auto-summarize and move on.

So, in short- stuff happened.

Okay, maybe that's too short. In semi-short shortness, we went out to an island that looked like this:



And ran around being Robinson Crusoes for 27 hours and looking like this.


Yup, that's pretty much it.

You can probably expect some more pictures and more meaningful statements later, but I just wanted this post out of the way so I could start writing about other awesome stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment