Friday, September 13, 2013

Into the breach once more!

I know, no one has to tell me I haven't posted in forever.
Know what I was saying in January about dreams only being big enough when they scare you?
Well, fighting through those scary parts takes a pretty heavy toll.  Since that post, I've directed two plays, made dozens of costumes, read scores of books and plays, worked a full time internship, climbed mountains and canyons and buildings, and I'm still ploughing my way through the piles of hopes and dreams in front of me seeing what I can accomplish, and what will prove too much for me.

A big one of those things is the task of getting a job after college, obviously.  For that purpose, I'm creating a new blog danielburnsdesigns.blogspot.com in order to have an outlet for displaying some of my creative accomplishments.  That doesn't mean I'm giving this one up.  I still like the fun, unhindered creative outlet of a personal blog.  I just now have a new professional venue as well.  There also mayyy be another experimental blog getting made this fall as I learn some new systems.  But more on that later.

So- I'm going to make some more of these posts again.  I owe a few people some stories, and I owe a few stories the chance to be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment