Saturday, September 24, 2011

Flipping Out!


For no good reason, (other than that it was Friday) I decided to try doing a backflip inside of every building at Rice that I had access to! I plotted out my first route the night before-Some of these locations turned out to be off-limits, so I ended up with a total of 56 locations across campus, then set out on my flippant quest. (Haha...)


This was crazy in a whole different way, but it worked! Yes, I trekked across campus for 2.5 hours to do it, and did goodness knows what to my knees, but I'm fairly certain that I am the first person at Rice to have ever accomplished this! Success!

6 comments:

  1. This is pretty...impressive...and crazy! What gave you the idea? (ps. who needs triathlons when you can backflip everywhere? Haha...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is kinda insane and all kinds of awesome. I like the part where you got really quite in the library. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thanks! Erika, I have absolutely no idea where I got the idea. It just sort of hit me on Thursday that I should try it, so I went for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha this is great! Your ability to back flip 56 times in under 3 hours is amazing! Also, thanks for a nice tour of Rice. I definitely have never seen the inside of some of those buildings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg. This is exhausting to watch, but way awesome!!
    --Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm shocked by two things. First, that you spent three hours doing this. Second, that I spent 5 minutes watching you do 56 backflips. Also, I'm having sympathetic leg pains.

    ReplyDelete